How to Hire The Willard Hall Firm
The Willard Hall Firm
278 Pearl Street
Beaumont, Texas 77701
1. Call (409) 838-0440 or (800) 281-0284
2. When you speak with us that first time on the telephone:
- Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- After hours our telephone is answered by a live answering service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Sometimes, the answering service can reach us immediately. If not, leave a message, and someone from our office will return your call within 24 hours if not sooner.
3. When you come to our office you will sign papers hiring us as your lawyer. We will make copies of these papers for you, and give you your client file to maintain.
- Be prepared to tell our highly trained staff member about the nature of your legal problem. This telephone call should last about five minutes.
- Our staff can usually quote a legal fee to you over the telephone.
- At that time, you are welcomed to set up an appointment to actually hire us, but you can also call back later after you have had time to 'shop around'. We encourage you to do just that, 'shop around' for other lawyers. After you do, we think you will like us even more!
- While we are happy to talk to you over the telephone about your legal difficulty and answer questions over the telephone, we are very busy and we simply do not have time for the 'free consultation' thing offered by other firms. We get between five and 10 'potential new client' calls per day, and if we spent a half-hour in our office talking each one, we would get no work done. If other firms offer a 'free consultation', go ahead and take advantage of it before you come here.
- Bring any papers you might have received or might be important about your case. We will make copies and give you back the originals.
- We will need your date of birth, driver license number, and social security number.
- We will need the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three persons who always know your whereabouts.
- In DWI and Criminal Cases: Be prepared to put up in advance cash money, a money order, certified funds, or a credit card. We take Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. Sorry, no checks.